The health and wellbeing of everyone who attend the EuGMS Congress is our number one priority. We will update regurarly this page to always give you the updated information about Covid-19 and safety regulations.
PLAYING YOUR PART TO KEEP CONGRESS SAFE
You may be asked to show proof of double vaccination, Covid-19 antibodies or negative lateral flow test (within the last 48 hours) to gain entry. Please note, UK-based visitors can use their NHS Covid Pass, and international visitors, the equivalent from their country of origin.
Wearing a face covering is strongly recommended for everyone coming in to the venue.
You are encouraged to observe social distancing.
Please use the hand sanitiser stations located throughout the venue.
THE ExCeL CLEANING TEAM HAS BEEN TRAINED TO DELIVER ENHANCED CLEANING PROCEDURES:
- All touch points are regularly wiped with chlorine-based cleaning fluid.
- All bathrooms are checked and maintained by a dedicated team of cleaners.
- ExCeL have installed a Nimlok Entry Management System (NEMS) at the entrances to all bathrooms, located along the boulevard, to assist with managing the flow of people.
- Specific waste management procedures are in place to manage the safe disposal of PPE and testing materials
MANAGING FRESH AIR FLOW IN THE VENUE:
- Fresh air supply has been improved by increasing the size and speed of fans, as well as the installation of new pipes.
- There is a regular maintenance programme in place, which ensures double the amount of statutory checks are carried out. Filters are replaced regularly.
- CO2 monitors have been installed in client facing areas. These monitor air conditions and provide an indication of whether capacity should be reduced. These are not alarmed but will support writing an effective risk assessment.